★ ★ ★ Skillsoft Learning App Overview
What is Skillsoft Learning App?
The Skillsoft app is designed to help users improve themselves in just a few minutes a day, anywhere and anytime. It provides access to a wide range of content across various topics, including personal development, business, desktop software, and IT. The app offers courses, videos, books, and audio books from world-class experts to help users stay current and improve their performance on the job and throughout their career.
Software Features and Description
1. Access content across a variety of topics including business, personal development, desktop software and IT.
2. Please note: This app requires access to Skillport 8 and an active Skillsoft content license.
3. Stay current with courses, videos, books, and audio books from world-class experts.
4. Keep yourself on the leading edge to improve your performance on the job and throughout your career.
5. Improve yourself in minutes a day, anytime, anywhere.
6. Liked Skillsoft Learning App? here are 5 Business apps like E.Learning Age; Autodesk® AEC & Civil Engineering Feed – BIM, CAD, and Autodesk software learning resource; Learning Preview; Learning by SuccessFactors; Dayforce Learning;
Download and install Skillsoft Learning App on your computer
Check for compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
|skillsoft learning app||Get App or Alternatives|| 982 Reviews |
Or follow the guide below to use on PC:
Select Windows version:
- Windows 7-10
- Windows 11
Download and install the Skillsoft Learning App app on your Windows 10,8,7 or Mac in 4 simple steps below:
- Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac:
Get either Bluestacks or the Nox App >> . We recommend Bluestacks because you can easily find solutions online if you run into problems while using it. Download Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
- Install the emulator on your PC or Mac:
On your computer, goto the Downloads folder » click to install Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe » Accept the License Agreements » Follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation.
- Using Skillsoft Learning App on PC [Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10/ 11]:
- Open the Emulator app you installed » goto its search bar and search "Skillsoft Learning App"
- The search will reveal the Skillsoft Learning App app icon. Open, then click "Install".
- Once Skillsoft Learning App is downloaded inside the emulator, locate/click the "All apps" icon to access a page containing all your installed applications including Skillsoft Learning App.
- Now enjoy Skillsoft Learning App on PC.
Install Skillsoft Learning App on your Mac using the same steps for Windows OS above.
How to download and use Skillsoft Learning App App on Windows 11
To get Skillsoft Learning App on Windows 11, check if there's a native Skillsoft Learning App Windows app here » ». If none, follow the steps below:
- Download the Amazon-Appstore » (U.S only)
- Click on "Get" to begin installation. It also automatically installs Windows Subsystem for Android.
- After installation, Goto Windows Start Menu or Apps list » Open the Amazon Appstore » Login (with Amazon account)
- For non-U.S users, Download the OpenPC software »
- Upon installation, open OpenPC app » goto Playstore on PC » click Configure_Download. This will auto-download Google Play Store on your Windows 11.
- Installing Skillsoft Learning App:
- Login to your computer's PlayStore or Amazon AppStore.
- Search for "Skillsoft Learning App" » Click "Install" to install Skillsoft Learning App
- Skillsoft Learning App will now be available on your windows start-menu.
| || |
Skillsoft Learning App On iTunes
|Download||Developer||Rating||Score||Current version||Adult Ranking|
|Free On iTunes||Skillsoft PLC||982||3.57637||3.6.13||4+|
Download on Android: Download Android
Skillsoft Learning App functions
- Access to licensed Skillsoft content from iPhone or iPad
- Courses, books, videos, and audio books available
- Offline access to favorite videos and audio
- Personalized suggestions based on user interests
- Full-text search to find specific content
- Notifications for new content and areas of interest
- Ability to save and manage content as favorites for easy access
- Available in English, French, German, and Spanish
- Requires access to Skillport 8 and an active Skillsoft content license.
- Synchronizes favorites and categories from desktop version
- Keeps track of last page read in a specific book
- Provides content on software development and IT
- Slow to load
- Unable to access offline audiobooks
- Search function not fully functional
- Limited features related to audiobooks
- Can't see where you are in a book or rewind/forward
- Bugs and missing features
- Requires WiFi connection to access videos
- Crashes immediately after being opened
- Skillsoft does not create engaging course videos
Top Pcmac Reviews
By 1A Solutions (Pcmac user)
This app has so many bugs and missing features that seems to be unfinished. From errors like closed caption disappearing from one video to the next one in auto play mode to the excessively difficult process to create and populate a group in Favorites (which requires so many taps to add each class and then manually sort, not saying that there is not enough information to know the position of each class and the app doesn’t sort it by itself) to the play button that is not shown in certain cases when changing the view mode to most incredible requirement I have seen in these kind of apps: it doesn’t work if you’re not connected to WiFi. It means that if you’re on the road and want to watch your videos, you will need a second device providing WiFi through a personal hotspot because otherwise the app does not even open the screen to see the list of videos of the course.This is just a sample or bugs and bad design, but there are many more. I will be happy to share it with the programmers since I use a lot the app because I need it and want to see a much better version soon.
Looks Great to Me
By alanw64 (Pcmac user)
I searched for and found this app after working in the desktop/web version earlier tonight. To be honest, I’m not sure why it’s received low ratings. So far, it looks great to me. I was happy to see that it synchronized all the favorites that I had saved on the desktop version along with my different categories that I created there, also. It even took me to the same page in a specific book I was reading online in the desktop version, so it looks like the last page read is kept track of. I was a little surprised that it didn’t find “business analyst” as one of the searchable skills during setup. I think it showed “business analysis” when I clicked Show More a few times. So anyhow, overall, I’m pleased with it so far. It will be nice to read from these books in my spare time. Thank you, the app dev team, keep up the great work!
Obvious Software Programming Flaws
By Jake Pasternak (Pcmac user)
For a learning platform that provides a lot of content on software development and IT, this app is lacking in its technical continuity. It may be caused by the recent iOS update, it may be the new app update. Regardless, it crashes immediately after being opened. After attempts to remedy by re-installing the app, the problem persisted. It’s not like there’s “amazing content” that users are missing out on, because the app does not create the most engaging course videos. Most people receive the content free through work, so no valid complaint there really. One would be looking forward to using the courses and other information, only to be halted by a malfunction in application software.
By ShelbyDad (Pcmac user)
Slow to load. I’m unable to access audiobooks that are marked available offline. Search does not seem to work all the way. Very limited features related to audiobooks. Can’t see where you are in book. Can’t rewind or go forward. No controls for adding a bookmark so you can go back easily. Would be really cool if you could do somehow mark a point in audiobook and be able to go back to it in audio or electronic print version. Would really like to take advantage of more but hard with so many bugs.