Are you looking for inspirational or funny wellness quotes for Instagram? Do you want to motivate others with insightful sayings or entertain them with humourous captions? Whether you’re a fitness influencer, run a health blog, or just like to encourage others, we’ve got you covered…
In this article – we share 75 health and wellness quotes that can inspire, uplift, and entertain – perfect for social media posts or captions (plus a downloadable Instagram image bundle).
- Motivational quotes
- Funny quotes
- Famous quotes
- Quotes about mental wellbeing
- Instagram image bundle
We’ve collated some of the funniest, most inspiring, and thought-provoking wellbeing posts and captions for Instagram. Using them can boost your follower numbers, engagement, and help to nurture potential client leads.
They’re also handy if you simply can’t think of anything to post and want some ideas! (Hint – it might be worth bookmarking this page for future use).
Inspirational Wellness Quotes
Here are our favourite inspirational quotes about health and wellness…
- A person too busy to take care of their health, is like a mechanic too busy to take care of their tools.
- You can’t pour from an empty cup. Take care of yourself first.
- We don’t stop exercising because we grow old… we grow old because we stop exercising
- A year from now, you’ll wish you had started today.
- Those who think they have no time for bodily exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness. – Edward Stanley
- The best project you will ever work on is you.
- If you have time for Facebook, you have time for exercise.
- A healthy lifestyle is something we refine over time – not overnight.
- Some things you have to do every day. Eating seven apples on Saturday night instead of one a day just isn’t going to get the job done. – Jim Rohn
- Fall in love with taking care of your body.
- She believed she could, so she did.
- Everything you do now, is for your future.
- Respect your body. It’s the only one you get.
- Change your body by changing your thoughts.
- Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t.
- It always seems impossible until it’s done.
- The body achieves what the mind believes.
- Never say the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
- Of all the people on the planet, you talk to yourself more than anyone… make sure you’re saying the right things.
- The secret to getting ahead is getting started.
- You are confined only by the walls you build yourself.
- Don’t stop now.
- We don’t need to be perfect… we just need to get started.
- It never gets easier. You just get better at it.
- Each day is another chance to change your life.
- Shift the focus from what your body looks like to what it can do.
- It’s not about being the best. It’s about being better than you were yesterday.
- The same voice that says “give up” can also be trained to say “keep going”.
- Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
- You can’t out-train a bad diet.
- It’s not until you get tired that you see how strong you really are. – Shaun T
- You don’t have to go fast… you just have to go.
- A healthy lifestyle is something we refine over time, not overnight.
- It’s ok to fail… consistent doesn’t mean perfect.
- A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
- The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.
- Nothing changes if nothing changes.
- Have a purpose and you won’t need motivation.
You might also like… 10 Highly Effective Wellness Marketing Ideas.
Social Media Engagement Guide
A downloadable guide to boosting social media engagement for health and fitness businesses.
Funny Wellness Quotes
Funny quips are perfect for wellness Wednesday quotes since they help you stand out from the other posts. People love those who don’t take themselves too seriously so humour can be a useful way to encourage a connection with your wellness brand. These types of posts can help you build a relationship with your audience and generate loyal followers.
- They say money can’t buy happiness… but it can buy yoga classes. And that’s basically the same thing.
- I go to the gym because I think my great personality could use a banging body.
- You can’t please everyone… you’re not an avocado.
- I’m in a good place right now. Not emotionally – I’m just at the gym.
- Workouts are my happy hour.
- I got 99 problems but I’m going to the gym and ignoring all of them.
- There should be a calorie refund for things that didn’t taste as good as expected.
- The gym doesn’t ask silly questions, the gym understands.
- I do yoga so that I can stay flexible enough to kick my own arse if necessary.
- What kind of wine goes with squats?
- If you fall, I’ll be there. Love, Your Yoga Mat.
- Peanut butter is the glue that holds this body together.
- I’m not napping. This is savasana!
- Stop rewarding yourself with food. You are not a dog.
- Sorry for what I said before I yoga-ed.
- The only time Success comes before Work is in the dictionary.
- Don’t give up on your dreams. Keep sleeping.
- Yoga pants. Because jeans are stressful and you don’t need that in your life.
- Life has its ups and downs, we call them squats.
- I need to get in shape. If I were murdered right now, my chalk outline would be a circle.
- Exercise in the morning, before your brain figures out what you’re doing.
- I’ve got 99 problems and I’m gonna go to yoga and solve about 53 of them.
You might also like… these funny fitness quotes or inspirational yoga sayings.
Famous Health Quotes
Here’s a selection of health quotes from famous thinkers and wellness experts…
- It is health that is real wealth – Gandhi.
- Take care of your body, it’s the only place you have to live – Jim Rohn.
- Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection – Mark Twain.
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. – Aristotle.
- The quality of your sleep depends on the quality of your day – Deepak Chopra.
- Progress, not perfection – Kimberly Snyder.
- Exercise is king. Nutrition is queen. Put them together and you have got a kingdom – Jack Lalanne.
- You can’t stop waves, but you can learn how to surf – John Kabat-Zinn.
- Eat food, not too much, mostly plants –Michael Pollan.
- The decent method you follow is better than the perfect method you quit – Tim Ferris.
- Just remember the letter ‘S’: salads, stir-fries, scrambles, soups, smoothies, and sushi. You can’t go wrong with the letter ‘S’ – Harley Pasternak.
- When you start eating food without labels, you no longer need to count the calories – Amanda Kraft.
You might also like… Best workout quotes to motivate your next gym session.
Quotes About Mental Wellbeing
Here’s a selection of wise words about mental health and wellbeing…
- You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. – Jon Kabat-Zinn
- We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.
- The body achieves what the mind believes.
- Your mind will take the shape of what you frequently hold in thought, for the human spirit is colored by such impressions.” – Marcus Aurelias
- Rule your mind or it will rule you.
- If every eight-year-old in the world is taught meditation, we will eliminate violence from the world within one generation. – Dalai Lama
- Without peace, all other dreams vanish and are reduced to ashes. – Jawaharlal Nehru
- What we are today comes from our thoughts of yesterday, and our present thoughts build our life of tomorrow. Our life is the creation of our mind.
You might also like… these thought-provoking quotes about mindfulness and inspirational meditation sayings.
Quote Images for Instagram
If you don’t have time to create wellness quotes for Instagram, then our social media kits can help. They make it easy to drive leads, engagement, and loyalty for your health and fitness business.
Social Media Strategy Bundle
Turbo-charge social media engagement and lead generation with our Strategy Bundle.
Ideal for busy studio owners and health bloggers, they enable you to benefit from our marketing agency expertise for a fraction of the usual cost. The ready-made social posts save you time and effort.